dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] What I do wrong with my PR ?

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] What I do wrong with my PR ?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 14:39:55 +0100

I don't think it has been done to 3.4 era because it was done 3 months ago

https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/commits/develop/htdocs/includes/odtphp/odf.php

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden

Sorry bu my PR was done to 3.4 era
There is a misunderstanding here. The era doesn't matter, it's the branch you PR on that matters. 3.5 might already have been in a stabilization branch of its own.

Then I must do a PR on all branches ? argggg
Nope, you only need to do your PR on the oldest affected branch. These are then merged into most recent branches on a regular basis.

As 3.5 as only two months life and this PR was merged 3 montsh ago, It looks a problem no ?
No, 3.5 was already leaving in its own stabilization branch.

I've understood to propose patches only on develop branch, in fact is not as it. How we must do to contribute ?
Yes, the wiki needs an update, I'll look into it as soon as I have a moment.
For the moment, please follow the guidelines highlighted above.

In the meantime, I suggest you backport your changes to a fresh 3.5 branch (using git cherry-pick) and make another PR on the dolibarr/3.5 branch (preferrerd) or bug a developer with write access to the repo for him to backport it (unlikely to happen).

Thanks !

Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921