dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] What I do wrong with my PR ?

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] What I do wrong with my PR ?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 08:18:16 +0100

Hi, you PR'd your changes on the develop branch so it will make its way to the 3.6 release.

If you want the fix to also be in 3.5, you have to backport it and make a PR on the 3.5 branch so it can be in the next 3.5.x release.

Note that you don't need to make a PR on each branch because earlier branches are merged to develop on a regular basis.

Cheers,

Hi

With last version, i see a lost about a previous PR merged. To improve
odt generation I've done some patch as :

https://github.com/camlafit/dolibarr/commit/1229842dc67a9a046e7e12d526685d737afacb0f

In 3.5.x this commit is lost what I do wrong ?

Thanks

Raphaël Doursenaud
Directeur technique (CTO)
Expert certifié en déploiement Google Apps
+33 (0)5 35 53 97 13 - +33 (0)6 68 48 20 10

http://gpcsolutions.fr
Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921