dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Batch management final step

From: [Kreiz IT] Cedric GROSS
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Batch management final step
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 10:42:36 +0100

Hello everybody,

I just made PR for final step of batch management.

I have also done some security fix in dispatch.php. There was a lot of $_GET and $_POST directly used in sql query or redirection.

I removed test about feature level in fiche.php :  $predef=(($conf->global->MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL < 2) ? '_predef' : '');

I don’t understand utility of this as post data have suffix predef included. May be  an oversight.

As for customer order, you will need to set STOCK_CALCULATE_ON_SUPPLIER_DISPATCH_ORDER for view this feature in stock module’s option.

I will continue to complete wiki about this new feature, reviewer and translators are welcome.

Cedric