dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #718] [module scanner] Unable to delete scanned

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #718] [module scanner] Unable to delete scanned files
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 00:00:51 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

[module scanner] Unable to delete scanned files

Latest modifications

I uploaded a new version of scanner module (compatible with dolibarr 3.3). I don't experience this bug anymore with this version.
Changes:
  • Resolution:
NoneFixed

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Manuel Pintor (m.pintor) Submitted on:  2013-02-16 18:49
Last Modified On:  2013-02-16 18:49 Dolibarr version:  3.2.1
PHP version:   Database type and version:
OS Type/Version:   Category:  Other
Severity:  5 - Major
The requested URL /dolibarr/scanner/index.php&action="" was not found on this server.
Step to reproduce bug:  1. choose the "Scanner" function
2. click in preview, scan or OCR : a file is created.
3. click in the garbage can
 Status
Resolution:  Fixed Assigned to:  None

Comments