Re: Porting GNUstep to the RISC-V architecture

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Porting GNUstep to the RISC-V architecture
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 23:13:14 +0200

I committed both changes together to a tools-make branch. Somebody now has to
check whether this still works with MSVC as config.guess seem to have dropped
support for that platform. As far as I can tell we currently don’t have any CI
pipeline set up for make. This is probably tested when building base.
Frederik, could you please have a look?

Cheers,
Fred