Re: Notes from meeting Q2 2022

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: Notes from meeting Q2 2022
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 07:59:19 +1000

> * Twitter GNUstep GitHub hook
>   * Show activity on website

I believe Twitter JavaScript cannot be included on GNUStep website, because it
is proprietary. This means tweets or tweet feeds cannot be embedded. Can
someone please link me to the website source code? I can write an external
script that converts Twitter news to static HTML. Then such a script can be
added to crontab on the server side.

Also, is GNUStep twitter mirrored on any Mastodon account? If not, I can write
a script to automatically re-post all GNUStep tweets on Mastodon. Someone would
need to host it. (I have where to host, but it is unreliable, it should be
hosted on some of GNUStep infrastructure where more than one person can look
after it.)