Re: gorm problem

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: gorm problem
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 23:37:47 +0200

The correct order to compile GNUstep is easy. I still do it about every other
week :-)

- compile libobjc if you want to have your own version
- start wit GNUstep make
- base is second
- next gui
- and finally back

Make sure that each step is actually using the results from the previous step
and that the compiled results will end up in the expected directories. (System
Layout and installation domain)
That should do the trick.

Fred

On the road