Re: gorm problem

From: allynm
Subject: Re: gorm problem
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 12:01:28 -0700 (MST)

Fred,

I downloaded the package from GNU.org and compiled it doing the usual cycle.
What I later discovered after persistent googling was that if you do
"openapp Gorm" on the command line, you don't get the abort.  Gorm runs.

However, what I also discovered later was that after compiling a simple
AppKit program, that program bombs with the same error message.

Could it be that the latest version of Gorm doesn't run with libobjc2?

Mark