Re: Phoenix language

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Phoenix language
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:54:26 -0400

Guys,

I would like very much to have your help on this effort.   Anyone is
welcome to become a part of it.  I will add it to the GNUstep repo as
well if you believe that's a good idea.   I think what I need to do
now is consider the advice that David gave earlier and see if I can
improve on what I currently have.

I apologize if my tone has seemed somewhat defensive up until now.

GC