Re: Posters for FOSDEM?

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Posters for FOSDEM?
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:46:58 +0100

Le 12 févr. 08 à 14:28, Nicolas Roard a écrit :

On Feb 12, 2008 10:20 AM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@computer.org> wrote:
Nicola,

Am 12.02.2008 um 11:07 schrieb Nicola Pero:

No comments?
Although it virtually takes no time to prepare posters, FOSDEM starts
next week...

What about making a poster with a big color printout of one of the
GNUstep leaflets ? :-)

Good idea. Do you have a PDF or other file, then I can prepare it to
print enlarged on 8xA4 size?

I have a printer close to work as well, if there's PDF ready to print,
I can do it.
We also have the previous years banner (quentin, you have them I think?)

Yes. I have the purple GNUstep banner and also five color leaflets.

Cheers,
Quentin.