Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:39:33 -0800 (PST)

For starters a browser...  and, perhaps a set of office apps.    Vespucci is a
browser and it's in the gap repo.  It uses SimpleWebKit.  I'm considering
porting an application called Bean.app which is a word processor.  Also,
flexisheet is a possibility for a spreadsheet.

Anything you can think of.   We need it all. ;)

GJC

--
Gregory Casamento -- OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer