GNUstep slogan - discussion and voting (was: Re: Objective-C 2.0 and oth

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: GNUstep slogan - discussion and voting (was: Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 00:54:19 +0100

Am 11.11.2007 um 17:41 schrieb Stefan Bidigaray:

At this point, it would probably be a good idea to separate all the ideas and discuss them individually

O.k. let's begin. I skimmed through all the messages to find the proposed slogans and put them together here in alphabetical order to discuss them and vote for them. If you have another great idea or if I missed something feel free to add it to the list:

GNUStep - integrate your thoughts

GNUstep - Cocoa opened

GNUstep - Cocoa revisited

GNUstep - Differently Thunk.

GNUstep - Mac free

GNUstep - Not your father's Cocoa!

GNUstep - The greatest API you've never heard of!

GNUstep - We ain't WindowMaker, Jack!

GNUstep - boost your (open source GUI) developement productvity

GNUstep - code differently

GNUstep - code intelligently

GNUstep - code less, deploy everywhere

GNUstep - code smartly

GNUstep - everybodies Mac

GNUstep - free Cocoa

GNUstep - free as in Cocoa

GNUstep - make your users smile today

GNUstep - write once deploy everywhere

Put your best to the test. GNUStep does the rest.

regards,

        Lars