Re: scrollbars [was: Re: really attracting developers]

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: scrollbars [was: Re: really attracting developers]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 01:09:16 -0400

On 2006-09-05 00:47:45 -0400 phil taylor <ptay1685@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

> Besides, if I did i would get all these jerks on the mailing list
> telling me that I had stuffed up the user interface - who wants to put
> up with that!!!

Ha, ha. I have no problems discussing different GUI's, although I
prefer NeXTstep. In fact collecting GUI's is one of my hobbies. To
date, I have used Desqview/X, Windows (from version 3), RISC OS GUI,
Desk Mate, GEM, Mac OS (starting from the version that came with an
Apple II), OS/2, varies WM for Unix, etc. However, I have problems
with people criticizing things that s/he haven't even attempted to try
out.

Charles

--
/* Am I fucking pedantic or what? */