Re: Project "GNUstep in a Nutshell" ready for FOSDEM 2007

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: Re: Project "GNUstep in a Nutshell" ready for FOSDEM 2007
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:38:47 +1100

I've quickly whipped something together that seems to be a start to what
is proposed. It covers a quick introduction to gnustep and what it means
for developers. Let me know if any of it's useful at all. I'm otherwise
happy to contribute a little bit to this proposed project.

I've posted a html and pdf copy of what I've done:
http://gnustep-docs.sourceforge.net/introduction-guide/Introduction-Guide.html
http://gnustep-docs.sourceforge.net/introduction-guide/introduction-guide.pdf

Regards
Christopher Armstrong