Re: Improv/Quantrix-like app for GNUstep

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: Improv/Quantrix-like app for GNUstep
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:39:06 -0800 (PST)

--- Banlu Kemiyatorn <object@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:04:03 -0800 (PST), Dr.
> Nikolaus Schaller
> <hns@computer.org> wrote:
> > And then I found FlexiSheet which was originally
> developed in 2002 for
> > MacOS X 10.2 (see Versiontracker) ending in
> Version 0.5.6. Then, I
> > discovered an open source version on SourceForge:
> > http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=122752
>
> FlexiSheet was discussed at least once and I for one
> really
> want to have this with GNUstep. But I certainly
> don't have
> enough time. May be we could have a desktop apps
> project
> that aim to do something like Apple's iWork. If
> anyone is
> interested, we can start a planning it, at least.

i missed the original message somehow,

rburns and i have got it compiling and created some
gorm files for it, just got formulas/expressions
working... though there is still tons of work to be
done

likewise I don't have the time to port it (to the
point it could be put in the hands of a user)
i can make a tarball of diffs, gorm files, etc for
anyone interested in working on it.