Gorm Progress 11/07/2004

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Gorm Progress 11/07/2004
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:44:50 -0800 (PST)

All,

Just a small update.   I have added the ability to add actions to the existing
AppKit classes for "category" support.   IB currently supports this.   While
adding support for this to Gorm I had to make significant changes to the
GormClassManager.

Please let me know if you see any bugs in Gorm (aside from the ability to add
actions where you couldn't before ;) ).   Submit these bugs via savannah, so
that they can be tracked.   I have tested this extensively, so I don't
anticipate many problems.

Also the action/outlet list is now sorted when you add to it.  The new
action/outlet will be selected.   I'm currently working on a way to make
editable outlets and actions appear in a different color in both the inspector
and in the outline view.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A Maryland Corporation)
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.