PDFKit & xpdf patches

From: Stefan Kleine Stegemann
Subject: PDFKit & xpdf patches
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 20:49:27 +0100

Hi GNUsteppers,

I recently applied the latest patch for xpdf to the PDFKit sources.
Changes are in CVS as well as in the downloadable archives. The patch
fixes a couple of buffer overflows so updating is strongly recommended.

off-topic:
At the moment, I'm very very busy with real-life. I don't have much
time to work on GNUstep for the rest of this year so I will put focus
on ViewPDF (mostly bugfixing). I stopped development of GNUSTEP WebKit
until I have more time again. If any one wants to volunteer on WebKit
meanwhile, you're welcome. The situation might (hopefully will) improve
a little next year.

greets
Stefan