Re: Postal address layouts? - Australia

From: Jonathan Hepburn
Subject: Re: Postal address layouts? - Australia
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:41:51 +1000

Having decided that Contacts.app (well, .debug, anyway...) is a Good Thing (tm)
and well executed (I agree with the comments over the panel layout) I feel
compelled to offer the following for Australia:

((POBox),
(Street),
(Extended Address),
(City),
(State),
(ZipCode),
(Country))

If I understand the proplist correctly, and haven't made any syntax errors,
that should work and should be right. With one caveat: What is the exact usage
of ExtendedAddress? To clarify, Australia uses the form
"Name"
"POBox/street number & street"
"Suburb"
"City" (optional)
"State" (optional)
"PostCode" (ZipCode - VITAL).
So if what I wrote doesn't match that, at lesat now you know how to change it.
Also, I wasn't sure if "SPostFach" was really necessary, so I just left it off.

Hope this helps,