FW: My GWorkspace feature request

From: Vaisburd, Haim
Subject: FW: My GWorkspace feature request
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:19:50 -0700

From: Jeff Teunissen [mailto:deek@d2dc.net]

> "Philippe C.D.Robert" wrote:

> [snip]

> > So here the "object" would be the selected text.

> Cmd+a, Cmd+c. How easy is that? These things have keyboard alternatives
> (and are in the list of Required Alternatives) for a reason.

I agree that keyboard shortcuts are better, but it's hard to remember
many of them. For instance the context menu on selected text in Emacs
(C++ mode) shows "Comment out region", "Uncomment region", "Indent region",
"Backslashify...". It comes out very handy since e.g. I do not remember the
shortcut for "Uncomment".

In my humble opinion this is a good example of context menu that makes
perfect sence.

Regards,
Tima.