Re: My GWorkspace feature request

From: Raffael Herzog
Subject: Re: My GWorkspace feature request
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 14:34:56 +0200

On 2003-06-19 20:31:29 +0200 HippieJack <hippiejack@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

I agree that it's bad to make options available ONLY from context-menu's.
But, one thing, contextual menu's are a must when doing designwork. (vector editors like sodipodi or illustrator)

Agreed. Nevertheless, there are also other options I could think of, e.g. inspectors or maybe even a second menu, an "object menu" which changes accordingly to the current selection. Very much like a context menu but not hidden.

The NeXT style floating vertical menus open doors to new UI worlds... ;-)

cu,
  Raffi

--
 The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is
                no difference, but in practice, there is.

Raffael Herzog - herzog@raffael.ch - http://www.raffael.ch - ICQ #67961355