Re: Galileo Frequency Shifting and Filtering

From: David Dima
Subject: Re: Galileo Frequency Shifting and Filtering
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 19:03:26 +0100

Sorry, I have sent the unfinished message by mistake.

Galileo's Signal Plan is as follows:
imagen.png
Thank you very much in advance,
David

El lun, 27 feb 2023 a las 18:59, David Dima (<daviddimavd@gmail.com>) escribió:
Hi guys,
I am trying to simultaneously record Galileo's E5a and E5b signals as follows:
imagen.png
I have tried to record them separately by tuning the local oscillator in the middle of the signals bandwidths and sampling at 25MHz and it worked. But when I try to shift and filter to get the signals in a different file, it does not work. I have no idea what am i doing wrong.
Galileo's Signal Plan is as follows: