Re: DOA - gr-doa

From: Neel Pandeya
Subject: Re: DOA - gr-doa
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 08:15:13 -0600

Hello Ali Mahbas:

The gr-doa OOT currently only supports the USRP X300/X310 and the TwinRX daughterboard.  We have a plan for some updates gr-doa, specifically to update the supported software stack, and to add support for the UBX daughterboard.  At this time, it isn't yet clear when that work will be completed.  The SBX daughterboard should also work, but the CBX daughterboard will not, as it is not capable of phase coherent operation.

--Neel Pandeya