Digital Number Control mouse action

From: Elmore's
Subject: Digital Number Control mouse action
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 21:51:06 -0500

Although I didn’t find any reference to the use of a mouse with the Control in the documentation, I discovered that the mouse can be used.

However. it seems to be inconsistent. At one point the buttons would increase the selected digit and then suddenly change to decrease the selected digit. I thought at one point I saw one button increase while the other decreased the digit. However, I could not repeat this behavior. This would certainly be the desired behavior.

Any comments on this? Am I doing something wrong?

Jim