Options - QT GUI window size and placement

From: Gavin Jacobs
Subject: Options - QT GUI window size and placement
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:50:08 +0000

I recently built a laptop with Ubuntu 20.04 and then built gnuradio 3.10.2 from source. I noticed that the Hackrf is now supported through the SoapySDR source/sink blocks (rather than the Osmocom blocks), so I made some examples & tests of hackrf rx and tx. Works fine, but I have a question.

Previously the window that starts when the flowgraph is executed (i.e. the popup window with the QT GUI widgets and instrumentation), would remember the window size and placement; but now it doesn't. In 3.10.2 how do I control the window size and placement?

Thanks,
Jake