Re: Options - QT GUI window size and placement

From: Gavin Jacobs
Subject: Re: Options - QT GUI window size and placement
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 17:45:26 +0000

I looked in the Python code generated by grc, and the call to saveGeometry is there in closeEvent() !
But, it is not working in my flowgraph because the flowgraph exits with:
>>> Done (return code -11)
which means that the closeEvent doesn't get a chance to save the geometry.
The -11 return codes happen if the flowgraph includes the "Soapy HackRF Source" or "Soapy HackRF Sink" block.
I think this is a bug that no one noticed.

The workaround is to disable those blocks and connect a null source or sink, run the flowgraph, set the desired geometry, exit the flowgraph, then disable the null and re-enable the Soapy Hackrf.