Re: Regarding missing osmocom source

From: Christophe Seguinot
Subject: Re: Regarding missing osmocom source
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 14:47:18 +0100

Sorry the link was wrong see https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2020-09/msg00123.html

On 04/11/2020 14:22, Christophe Seguinot wrote:

Hi

Yes this is correct ( was correct in september 2020). You must first uninstall gr-osmocom if you installed it from ppa, then compile from source as indicated in the attached PDF file here https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2020-09/msg00124.html

In fact, first test your GR version since both 3.8 and 3.9 are in PPA (using the command "gnuradio-config-info")

If I remember correctly, some people on this list were trying to port gr-osmocom to GR 3.9 (one month ago)

Regards