Re: BladeRF 2.0 xA4 error "Failed to open BladeRF device in GNU Radio

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: BladeRF 2.0 xA4 error "Failed to open BladeRF device in GNU Radio
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:17:51 -0800

Hi - the device feeding in gr doesn't look right.

Try it without anything - with the device line blank - if it's the only
SDR connected to your machine, then gr-osmosdr will find the device.

If not, then you have to build gr-osmosdr from source - and you probably
install the saltest bladeRF software from source too - before you
rebuild gr-osmosdr.

Also, the installed software for the BladeRF should allow you to load
the FPGA using bladRF-cli utility.

Try loading the FPGA using bladRF-cli then starting up gnuradio with a
blank device window.

-- Cinaed