BladeRF 2.0 xA4 error "Failed to open BladeRF device in GNU Radio

From: Fernando Peral
Subject: BladeRF 2.0 xA4 error "Failed to open BladeRF device in GNU Radio
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 11:48:41 +0100

I have just received my bladeRF  2.0.

I have configured udev rules and upgrade bladeRF in ubuntu 18.04. It seems the blade is working well, but I get this error when using it with GRC

This is the diagram I'm using

I have been testing the blade with bladeRF-cli  and all seems to work well

and it is getting the samples at the csv file.

Any idea what may be the problem with GCR?

best regards