[Discuss-gnuradio] complaints about missing volk.h

From: Chesir, Aaron M.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] complaints about missing volk.h
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 17:27:12 +0000

Folks,

I am trying to install GNUradio from source:

  1. I downloaded a copy of the gnuradio master repository into my local folder /home/xroot/GNUradio2/,
  2. I created a subdirectory called "build",
  3. within that sub-directory, I can execute "cmake ../".

When I execute "make", I keep getting the (attached) error about missing "volk.h"

I then installed VOLK from source (cmake, make, sudo make install), and then went back to my attempt at building GNUradio:

  1. I went back to the "build" directory,
  2. I ran "make clean",
  3. I ran "cmake ../"
  4. I ran "make"

…and I keep getting the very same error message.

Help.

Thanks,

Aaron

When I execute