[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-FEC "LDPC Parity Check Matrix" upper triangular ma

From: Moses Browne Mwakyanjala
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-FEC "LDPC Parity Check Matrix" upper triangular matrix
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 17:52:13 +0200

Hi all,
I'm trying to use the gr-fec "LDPC Parity Check Matrix" block. The block expects an alist file and a gap value. The alist file in question must be in the upper triangular form. There are python scripts under gr-fec/python/fec/LDPC (attached) that could convert an alist file to upper triangular.
The alist file I intend to use is for the CCSDS C2 code (attached). The triangulation script throws an error about some array not being defined.

python triangulation.py C2_Alist.a

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this issue.

Regards,
Moses.