Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [EXT] Re: complaints about missing volk.h

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [EXT] Re: complaints about missing volk.h
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 20:59:03 +0000

Please stay on the mailing list.

Running make without successfully running CMake is meaningless.
Also errors pertaining to third party libraries are in 99% of cases
simply caused by the user having competing versions of the same library
installed, and that will likely be the case here for UHD.

Next step: purge all conflicting installation of things that you both
built from source and directly or indirectly installed via packages.
The quickest way to do that is running on a clean slate system.

Best regards,
Marcus