Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSCAL'17 report, amateur HF reception blog

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSCAL'17 report, amateur HF reception blog
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 23:16:19 +0200

On 19/05/17 13:39, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras wrote:
> Tirana, Albania? WTF?!
>
> Cool, I really love it that you were able to have this workshop! Congrats!!!
> I did not know that there is such an active community, wish I would hear
> more of such promising events from other then the "standard" countries :)
>
> Ralph, dk5ras.

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for your reply, if you would like to propose a talk, workshop or
table at OSCAL next year I'm sure the team would love to hear from you.

While I understand not so many people have visited Tirana before, the
conference was one of the most well organized free software events I've
been to and the team are very dedicated.  In fact, they are already
organizing another event this weekend, an Open Data Hackathon, they are
unstoppable.

Regards,

Daniel