[Discuss-gnuradio] SDR and GNU Radio activities this weekend

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR and GNU Radio activities this weekend
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 08:45:58 -0400

I'll be speaking tomorrow at the Bay Area Maker Faire on software radio and my SDR hackfest. Please come and see me and let me know if you're around the area over the weekend.

http://makerfaire.com/maker/entry/60713/

I also wanted to mention the Hackfest Teaming and Information Workshop I'm holding at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View this coming Monday. If you missed me on my stops around the country the past few weeks, this is an event DARPA is holding to lead up to the Hackfest in November to both get more information on what we're doing at the Hackfest as well as look for potential partners and teammates to pull together to work on the Hackfest Missions.

General Hackfest info:
https://darpahackfest.com/

And we are asking people to register for Monday's event:
https://events.sa-meetings.com/DARPAHackfestTeamingWorkshop

I hope I see a lot of you this weekend!

Tom