Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSCAL'17 report, amateur HF reception blog

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OSCAL'17 report, amateur HF reception blog
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 13:39:11 +0200

Tirana, Albania? WTF?!

Cool, I really love it that you were able to have this workshop! Congrats!!!
I did not know that there is such an active community, wish I would hear
more of such promising events from other then the "standard" countries :)

Ralph, dk5ras.

https://danielpocock.com/building-loop-antenna-sdr-shortwave-ham-oscal17