Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP N200, RFX 1800 not receiving signal

From: Urs Hunkeler
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP N200, RFX 1800 not receiving signal
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:26:59 +0200

On 8/24/11 6:22 PM, Marcus D. Leech wrote:
On 24/08/2011 12:20 PM, Urs Hunkeler wrote:
Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your suggestion. In fact, I tried with various sampling
frequencies (including 1M) and just copied the last command as an
example of what I typed (in case I forgot an important parameter or
something). As far as I can tell, the driver will simply adjust the
sampling rate to a supported one (and generate a warning with the
actual sampling rate used).

Cheers,
Urs
Yes, the driver will "adjust", but then your signals may not appear
where you expect them to be.

Ok, but there was absolutely no spike and the signal did not change when I disconnected the cable or toggled the RF TX button on the signal generator...