Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP N200, RFX 1800 not receiving signal

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP N200, RFX 1800 not receiving signal
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:22:48 -0400

On 24/08/2011 12:20 PM, Urs Hunkeler wrote:
Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your suggestion. In fact, I tried with various sampling frequencies (including 1M) and just copied the last command as an example of what I typed (in case I forgot an important parameter or something). As far as I can tell, the driver will simply adjust the sampling rate to a supported one (and generate a warning with the actual sampling rate used).

Cheers,
Urs
Yes, the driver will "adjust", but then your signals may not appear where you expect them to be.