Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cmake build

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cmake build
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:29:00 -0400

On Aug 19, 2011, at 11:24 AM, Josh Blum wrote:
> OK, make sure that if this was checked out from an old repository that
> you git cleaned -dfx to remove any old in-tree generated headers. That
> could have caused some of the problems you are seeing.
>
> Can you send me <builddir>/Testing/Temporary/LastTest.log
>
> Alternatively, you can usually run
> <buildir>/component/python/<name_of_test>.sh manually to get the verbose.

This was a fresh checkout, and all I had tried to do was build Volk (which
failed) -- so I don't think cleaning will help.  I checked out he LastTest.log
file, and here's an example (all of the errors are like this one):

Command: "/bin/sh"
"/opt/GNURadio/git/builds/cmake_next/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/qa_agc_test.sh"
Directory:
/opt/GNURadio/git/builds/cmake_next/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr
"qa_agc" start time: Aug 19 09:41 EDT
Output:
Fatal Python error: PyThreadState_Get: no current thread
/opt/GNURadio/git_new/builds/jb_next_cmake/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/qa_agc_test.sh:
 line 8:  3157 Abort trap              /opt/local/bin/python2.6
/opt/GNURadio/git_new/gnuradio-core/src/python/gnuradio/gr/qa_agc.py
<end of output>
Test time =   0.09 sec
Test Failed.
"qa_agc" end time: Aug 19 09:41 EDT