Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Possible to use stream tagging featu

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Possible to use stream tagging features to implement RX sample bursts after a TX burst?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:11:39 -0700

> Where should I look for the API to tag samples on the USRP?

Tagging in this case has nothing to do with the USRP and everything to
do with Gnuradio. Take a look at the burst_tagger in
gnuradio-core/src/lib/general/gr_burst_tagger.cc for an example.

The Mode S decoder I wrote also uses tags throughout for preamble
tagging and framing, and can be found at
git://github.com/bistromath/gr-air-modes.git.

--n