Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fusb: (rd status -2) No such file or directory

From: Johannes Schmitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fusb: (rd status -2) No such file or directory
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 16:02:58 +0200

> You gotta be more specific. "IBM Notebooks" doesn't tell us what USB
> controller it is. At least give us the output of "lspci".

Actually our two Lab PC seem to have the same USB Controller:

"00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) USB
UHCI Controller"

But I tried on another machine which has nvidia MCP61 USB Controller

The IBM Notebook (T61) has a Intel 82801H Controller.

USRP Revision is 4.2 (at least the one I have on my desktop)

-Johannes