Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fusb: (rd status -2) No such file or directory

From: Johannes Schmitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fusb: (rd status -2) No such file or directory
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:32:01 +0200

Hello Thomas,

> I'm not able to reproduce this error with the posted examples. Please
> try compiling with the --fusb-tech=libusb1 option and post any error
> output. It may not solve the problem, but debugging with libusb is
> simpler than debugging through the kernel.

Which distribution are you using? Is it Ubuntu as well?
I tried to compile with this option but I am getting the following
error when running configure:

checking for boost >= 1.35... no
configure: error: we could not detect the boost libraries (version
1.35 or higher).
If you are sure you have boost installed, then check your version
number looking in <boost/version.hpp>.

boost 1.42 is installed so I don't understand this.

Johannes