Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to trigger dynamic reconfiguration with lock/

From: Yang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to trigger dynamic reconfiguration with lock/disconnect
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:16:54 +0800

Hi Johannes,
I think I have faced a similar problem like yours. I intend to implement a dynamic spectrum access system: sensing on the rx side and transmit on tx side.

I solved the problem in a dumb way: I start and stop rx and tx block orderly in a while loop and use some global variables to store parameters that needs to be changed. It works well in most of time, but throw errors like "usrp2::samples() not receiving" in a few times.

I am interested in what you guys are discussing about, though something of it seems pretty abstract and vague to me.

--
Yang
Sent with Sparrow