Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP custom hardware suppliers?

From: David Bengtson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP custom hardware suppliers?
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 21:54:37 -0400

You're going to need several stages of amplification to get to 5+
watts out. It can all be done on a single board, but making it work
requires a fair amount of experience. The other issue is the various
regulatory bodies are going to frown on something like that if you try
to sell it.

You can't really avoid multiple filters to keep harmonics and spurious
in check. Lot's of switched paths are the way to go.

Dave