Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Who actually *does* use GNU Radio?

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Who actually *does* use GNU Radio?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:26:33 -0500

I'm a graduate student at Virginia Tech, and I assure you that GNU
Radio is used _heavily_ in our labs.  As I write this, there are
probably 3-4 groups in my vicinity hacking on GNU Radio projects.

People posting projects on CGRAN or posting to the listserve is
probably not an accurate reflection of the amount of work going into
GNU Radio, or being done around GNU Radio, at any particular time.

Cheers,
Ben