[Discuss-gnuradio] Who actually *does* use GNU Radio?

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Who actually *does* use GNU Radio?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:04:58 -0500

On 1/21/11 4:19 AM, Martin Braun wrote:
Talking of which: Who actually *does* use GNU Radio? I can't see a whole
lot of active projects going on, not on this list or on CGRAN.

I'm currently implementing my third spacecraft groundstation using
GnuRadio. It's due to go into operation late this year.  The
improvements in GnuRadio & GRC between 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3 have
been significant, and made each one easier.

I'm also in the process of planning how to use GnuRadio
(plus USRP2 & WBX) to bench-test new modems for the
TDRSS spacecraft groundstations.