RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unexplained out-of-sequence packets...

From: Ian Holland
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unexplained out-of-sequence packets...
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 13:12:33 +0930

Hi Eric

I was not running through a switch.

I tried what you suggested, and can confirm that the CPUs are not being
throttled. I have then discovered that for some reason I can only get
the problem to occur on one of my two host PCs. I am trying to install
the new Ubuntu (actually, the 64-bit version thereof) for the time
being, after formatting the hard drive, and am hoping it will work on
this PC afterwards.

Cheers

Ian.