[Discuss-gnuradio] amplitude setting problem

From: Yan Nie
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] amplitude setting problem
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:48:37 -0400

Dear all,

I'm using digital bert to transmit a BPSK modulated binary sequence. Since I don't need the rrc filter, I'm using the following to set the amplitude.

self._amp = gr.multiply_const_cc(1)
self.set_tx_amplitude(amplitude)

set_tx_amplitude function definition is:

  def set_tx_amplitude(self, ampl):
        self.amplitude = max(0.0, min(ampl, 32767.0))
        self._amp.set_k(self.amplitude)

he result, however, doesn't show that the baseband signal is a square wave in with the rate given. What's the problem might be? How to set the sequence rate (baseband frquency)?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Yan