Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fedora 12 install

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fedora 12 install
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:02:37 +0300

Hi Eric,

Typo there in the boost version, the one I got from the F12 yum repo is 1.39.0.

Usually I build boost from source and use the ---prefix when configuring but this time I decided to try getting it from the yum repo. In my case buy running 'yum install boost boost-devel' GnuRadio compiled and run.

If somebody can also verify my doing it would be useful (make the configure process easier) by adding
line 'yum install boost boost-devel' to topic 'GnuRadio from tarball'

Patrik (...I know my SWEnglish is terrible.....)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Blossom" <address@hidden>