[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Valve Problem

From: Umair Naeem
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Valve Problem
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 07:31:27 +0000

I tried with throotle block before Valve but same thing happens, flow graph
seems to stop working. I think the problem is with Probe Avf Mag^2 block
because when i removed this block the valve start working. Now a new thing
happens, whenever I make it open using a variable during execution, the scope
stops but when I re-enable (close) the valve again an error occurs that is,

usrp2::rx_samples() failed
usrp2: channel 0 not receiving

THere is one more problem when i try to run any flow graph in 64-bit machine.
When I enable "Realtime Scheduling" to ON or when I try to change USRP2 source
frequency or decimation value during execution (using a variable) the error
occurs

Failed to enable Realtime Scheduling

Regards,
Umair Naeem
MSc Communication Engineering
Chalmers University ot Technology, Sweden.