[Discuss-gnuradio] Fedora 12 install

From: Patrik Tast
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fedora 12 install
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 00:28:19 +0300

Hi All,

I just reformatted and installed Fedora 12 and did yum update, an hour later, got GnuRadio from git.
The only problem I run into was libboost. By doing yum install boost boost-devel all was sorted out in a few minutes and GnuRadio connection to USRP workin'
At the moment my boost is 3.9 (and then some)

NOTICE: I did not have to fiddle with any paths at this point.

The README is very helpful in the gnuradio folder

Perhaps for GnuRadio fedora users in the wiki, yum install boost boost-devel could be added?

Regrads,
Patrik