Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Over the Air Signal Capture

From: mgray
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Over the Air Signal Capture
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:09:34 -0700 (MST)

I will capture the data and put it on my website.  I was thinking a
50-100mS sample period would be good.  That would be 50-100 symbols of C/A
code.  I'll also post the ephemeris data with the samples to allow a
complete nav solution.

Great web site Krys and it looks like a good start to software GPS.  Very
cool stuff.

It might take a couple days since I'm going through the USRP learning
curve as we speak.